L'Absolu Rouge Drama Lip Ink
LONG-LASTING - SEMI-MATTE FINISH LIPSTICK
Your search for the most comfortable and colour-intense liquid matte lipstick ends here. Presenting ... Read full description
Your search for the most comfortable and colour-intense liquid matte lipstick ends here. Presenting Lancôme’s L’Absolu Rouge Drama Ink. A semi-matte liquid lipstick that doesn’t dry out your lips. This matte lipstick is long-lasting, delivers intense colour and is super lightweight.
Try L'Absolu Rouge Drama Ink for an effortless application. This is owing to the liquid matte lipstick’s patented applicator which allows you to use the correct amount of ink on your lips in a precise manner.
What It Does
- L'Absolu Rouge Drama Ink is formulated with a revolutionary water-in-oil emulsion which is two times more pigmented, yet four times thinner than traditional lipstick.
- A transfer-proof lipstick, its intense colour lasts for up to eight hours without transfer or fading.
- Its revolutionary formula provides an ultra-thin lipstick texture, giving you a comfortable bare lip feeling.
- In just one swipe, this pigmented lipstick coats in vibrant colour for all-day wear.
- This liquid matte lipstick comes with Lancôme’s patented curved applicator that ensures precise application that doesn’t bleed.
- Infused with Rose Extract, this Lancôme liquid lipstick leaves you with lips that are soft, nourished and feel comfortable all day long.
What is a Liquid Matte Lipstick?
These are lipsticks that come in the form of a liquid which transforms into a matte texture once applied. Liquid matte lipsticks last longer and rarely require reapplication. They are fun, bold and unlike glossy lipsticks, these do not smudge. L'Absolu Rouge Drama Ink has a formula that is lightweight and offers ultra-pigmented colour in just one swipe.
Country Of Origin:- France.
Manufacturer Name and Address:- Fapagau ET Compagnie 4, Rue Jules Vercruysse FR-02430 Gauchy, France.
Importer name and Address:- L'Oréal India Pvt Ltd, A Wing, 8th Floor, Marathon Futurex, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India, 400013.
Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Drama Ink Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick
L’Absolu Rouge Drama Ink Benefits
For the most comfortable lipstick experience, go for Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge Drama Ink which delivers pigmented colour. The benefits of this transfer-proof matte liquid lipstick include:
- Ultra-pigmented formula
- Long-lasting matte lipstick perfect for all-day wear
- Lightweight texture gives your lips a comfortable feel
- Delivers a semi-matte finish
- The patented applicator is designed for effortless application.
- Infused with rose extracts for supple lips.
How to Apply L’Absolu Rouge Drama Ink?
Our non-transfer matte lipstick comes with a patented applicator that leaves the right amount of ink on your lips for precise application.
For the most dramatic, bare lips:
- Pick your preferred shade of L’Absolu Rouge Drama Ink.
- Start by lining your upper lips with the tip of the curved applicator. You can use it the same way you would use a lip liner.
- Next, turn the applicator on its side and apply the highly pigmented, matte liquid lipstick onto the centre of your lips. Smooth it outward towards the corners of your lips.
- Repeat the same process for the lower lip.
- L'Absolu Rouge Drama Ink lipstick's main ingredient
- Hyaluronic acid
196 | FRENCH TOUCH
AQUA / WATER / EAU ● DIMETHICONE ● OCTYLDODECANOL ● ISODODECANE ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● ALCOHOL ● ACRYLATES/POLYTRIMETHYLSILOXYMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ● TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE ● CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES ● DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE ● POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE ● ALUMINA ● PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● MAGNESIUM SULFATE ● DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE ● PROPYLENE CARBONATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● TOCOPHEROL ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● CI 15850 / RED 7 ● CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE ● CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● GERANIOL ● HYDROXYCITRONELLAL ● HEXYL CINNAMAL ● BENZYL ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ●
THIS INGREDIENT LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, CUSTOMERS SHOULD REFER TO THE PRODUCT PACKAGING FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INGREDIENT