BUILD YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE
Gently cleanses away makeup and impurities
Clarifies the complexion, leaving your skin looking soft, radiant, and healthy.
CLARIFIQUE DUAL ESSENCE
Concentrated with a precise blend of Glycolic Acid, French Beech Bud extract.
Get clearer and brighter skin tone
ADVANCED GENIFIQUE SERUM
Our no. 1 serum young, healthy looking skin
Infused with Hyaluronic Acid & Vit CG for hydrated, brighter skin
VIRTUAL MAKEUP TRY ON
You May Also Like
Lancôme Skincare Products
Skincare is essentially the process of ensuring your skin is healthy, bright and glowing. Having a disciplined and consistent skincare routine will help you combat skincare concerns such as dark spots, blemishes, acne marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
When it comes to choosing skincare products, it is advised that you pick products that meet your needs for your daily skincare routine. And while you’re at it, make your skincare routine a luxurious and therapeutic one with indulgent and luxe skincare products by Lancôme....
Lancôme skincare brings to you the best skincare products which possess Lancôme’s best-kept secrets for healthy and beautiful skin.
From the best skincare products to tips, routines and more, rest assured that you’ve chosen the right path to healthy skin with Lancôme skincare products.
Lancôme’s Range of Skincare Products
Looking for skin that looks and feels healthy, supple and glowing? Get luminous and bright skin with Lancôme skincare which boasts of exclusive, decadent and high-performing ingredients such as Grand Rose extracts and bifidus extract.
Indulge in a luxurious experience with Lancôme’s range of skincare products. From cleansers and serums to opulent face creams, night creams, eye creams, serums, masks, scrubs and sunscreen, find all your must-have skincare products right here.
Skincare Tips to Follow
Along with a proper skincare routine, here are some other expert tips for glowing skin that will help keep your skin healthy and radiant.
- Sunscreen is a must – Make sure that you wear sunscreen daily. Sunscreen helps protect your skin against the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun, which results in sunburn, skin cancer, and signs of premature skin ageing like wrinkles and age spots. Explore the UV Expert Aqua Gel SPF 50 sunscreen by Lancôme which has a cooling aquagel texture that’s translucent on the skin and easy to blend.
- Don’t complicate your skincare routine – When it comes to skincare, it is important to use products that are appropriate and of good quality. Using too many products, without proper guidance, can lead to skin irritation. Try to get the absolute basics right - a gentle cleanser, a moisturiser and sunscreen. Customise your morning and night-time skincare routines according to your skin concerns and be consistent.
- Be gentle with your skin – Whatever routine you follow, make sure that you are gentle when treating your skin. Daily habits such as hot showers, shaving and scrubbing can take a toll on the skin. The below tips may help:
- Make sure that you restrict hot showers as they deplete essential oils from your skin.
- Avoid heavily scented soaps and bath products.
- When shaving, take your time and be gentle. Avoid being rough and resorting to multiple strokes.
- After a bath, pat your skin dry gently and use a good moisturiser.
- Lips are important too – Most often we tend to overlook our lips when tending to skincare. If your lips feel dry and chapped, apply a good lip balm to keep them supple and moisturised. Opt for a lip balm with an SPF 30 or higher before stepping out.
- Avoid touching your face – It’s common for people to constantly touch and inspect their faces. Try to not do that. It only aids in transferring dirt, germs, and oil from your hands to your face. Hence, avoid picking, popping or squeezing pimples, as it can cause scarring.
How to choose the right skincare product
A particular skincare product will work for you only if it’s formulated for your skin type. This is why it is important to, first, understand your skin type and learn how to take care of your skin by choosing skincare products that work for your skin. If you’re not sure of your skin type and want help to understand it, here’s a little helper:
- Sensitive skin: May sting or burn after product use
- Normal skin: Clear and not sensitive
- Dry skin: Flaky, itchy or rough
- Combination skin: Dry in some areas and oily in others
- Oily: Shiny and greasy
Next, identify your skin needs. Knowing your skin concerns will help you identify products that target those issues. These concerns could range from acne and pigmentation to signs of skin ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and dark spots.
Best Skincare Routine to Follow
Whether you’re just starting out or already have a skincare routine in place, it’s important to get the basics right. Here are the products to be included in the most simple and best skincare routine:
- Step 1 – Use a gentle, sulfate-free cleanser that helps get rid of impurities and doesn’t dry out your skin. Try our Crème-Mousse Confort Gentle Cleanser which is a creamy foaming facial cleanser that is gentle on the skin.
- Step 2 – A good toner, preferably the one formulated with gentle, hydrating ingredients, is a good way to prep your skin to better absorb other face products that will follow. Hydrating toners are great for dry and sensitive skin. You can also opt for toners with chemical exfoliants as they help treat acne. You can explore Lancôme’s range of hydrating toners.
- Step 3 - Serums are more like a concentrated dose of nutrients, hydration, or antioxidants. They are a great addition to your skincare routine, especially if you want that extra boost of moisture and hydration. They help in tackling various skincare concerns. For instance, the Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum is the no.1 potent anti-ageing serum which uses the wellness of microbiome science to fight skin-ageing concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Step 4 – Moisturisers are an important part of your face care routine. Go for simple fragrance-free ones that can be used twice a day such as the Absolue Soft Cream which starts out as a thick cream and later infuses into a thin texture , leaving your skin feeling soft, nourished and plump.
- Step 5 – Lastly, apply sunscreen liberally. Whether it’s a mineral or chemical-based sunscreen, choose ones with a minimum of SPF 30.
Choose our effective and luxurious products to curate your Lancôme skincare routine for your next skin pampering session!
Benefits of Shopping for Lancôme’s Skincare Products
Curate the most luxurious and effective skincare routine with Lancôme’s skincare products. Get all your skincare needs at your fingertips. Enjoy zero shipping charges and a comfortable shopping experience as you bundle up your favourite skincare set by Lancôme.